PenSure Pricing Guide
The cost depends on which option you choose and the complexity of the documents submitted for review. In our initial contact with you, we gain an understanding of your requirements, the relevant commercial agreement and any insurance policy, and then provide you with a fixed price to undertake the review.
The following details provide a guide to likely costs (exclusive of GST)
Option 1: Review of commercial agreement only
- Advice identifying and explaining the contractual indemnity and insurance terms in an agreement in the context of how standard policies are likely to respond
Standard Contract - $1,250
Complex Contract - $2,250
Option 2: Review of commercial agreement and specific insurance policy
- Advice identifying and explaining the contractual indemnity and insurance terms in an agreement in the context of how the specific policy you submit for review is likely to respond
Standard Contract - $2,500
Complex Contract - $4,000
Some examples of standard and complex contracts follow:
- Simple labour hire agreements
- Standard form licence agreements
- Standard form supply agreements
- Standard REI residential, commercial or agency agreements
- Standard REI property management agreements
- Simple vehicle lease & hire contracts
* Standard contracts - up to 20 pages in length including schedules and attachments
- Joint venture agreements
- Complex labour hire agreements
- Subcontractor/contractor agreements
- Australian standard construction contracts and sub-contracts e.g. AS4901-1998 and D&C AS4902-2000;
- Manufacturing agreements
Should you need subsequent assistance with drafting or reviewing revised contractual terms, insurance cover or policy endorsements, we offer a 20% reduction on our standard hourly rates, or a fixed quote that includes this discount offer.
Every day, scores of Australian businesses enter into commercial agreements, many for multi-million dollars, without fully considering whether contract terms could leave them uninsured.
PenSure can be used for existing or proposed commercial agreements which may impact on insurance arrangements.
Business Terms and Conditions for the PenSure INDEMNITY CHECK service.